- Raw material consumption 2001-2019 estimated until 2024
- Volume in units, weight and value of packages by type and raw material
- Volume of raw material per transformation process 2017-2019 with an estimate until 2024
Launched over 15 years ago, the Datamark system is the benchmark for packaging, raw materials and consumer goods data in Brazil. The system is an online database designed for the marketing departments of a wide range of companies in the consumer goods, packaging and raw materials industries. Ample historical data provides several points of data necessary for accurate product, packaging and raw material projections, which on a year-to-year basis have an average error of only 2%.
Since 2009, Datamark has used a relational database, making the system more dynamic. In addition to offering greater flexibility in the analysis of data, the information in the system is also updated on a monthly basis.
- Identification of uses by type of packaging and packaged product
- Consolidated data by material, type of packaging and end-use market for the period 2001-2019 with an estimate until 2024
- Accessory data: caps, labels etc.
- Plastics, paper, metals, glass and corrugated board
- Flexible: Laminated and co-extruded (more than 130 structures)
- Plastics: Polyolefins, PS, PVC, PET
- Papers: Kraft, Monolucid, Cardboard, Corrugated board
- Metals: Steel, Aluminum, Tinplate
- Liquid Packaging Board
- Production, Foreign Trade and Prices – 2012 to 2019